What we do
Are you also struggling to find documents across multiple accounts, tools and apps? Do you also waste so much time to predict a file’s or a shared link’s whereabouts? This is the most challenging problem we all have each day.
We spend at least 1 hour a day searching for docs, conversations or information in the apps we use. This means that 5 hours per week, 2 working days per month, 24 working days per year wasted searching for information.
We should use this precious time to do the work that matters. If we have a complex list of tasks or have multiple clients, that becomes even more necessary to stay on top of your workflows.
Dealing with this issue every single day inspired our ambitious team to create Haystack – a smart search engine tool to find the documents you need instantly across apps, tools and accounts. Search, organize and share all your files in one place. Save time and stress to stay focused during studying.
How does Haystack work?
- Connect with all your online tools, apps and accounts you use.
- Search for a document by file name, meta or based on your client’s name or its message context.
- Organize your documents, links, files associated with a project.
- Share files with your clients and colleagues just in a few seconds.
Search for everything in just one place!
- No more time wasted on switching between apps.
- No more scrolls through lots of messages in a channel or email thread to find something.
- No more embarrassing questions about information you can’t find.
- No more stress and anxiety.
- Haystack is fast, safe and correct.
From day one, Haystack embraced a remote and flexible working environment. Everyone at Haystack is empowered to plan their time and productivity as they wish.
We are obsessed over the experience of our customers. We put enormous emphasis on security and the privacy of their data. And we spend more resources on research than development. We make bold but informed decisions and move fast.
We build trust in our team with transparency and inclusiveness – of different lifestyles, approaches and ideas.
Haystack is based in the sports superpower city of Boston and noble laureate producer city of Budapest.
Haystack is currently a team of 15 and growing team of diverse group of people interested in computing, design, art, artificial intelligence, gaming and snowboarding.